Managed Services :
Managed services enable many organizations to outsource the burden of managing their IT infrastructure, allowing them to focus on their core business and competencies.
- Are you looking for an efficient way to manage your network IT assets at controlled or reduced costs?
- Are you interested in ensuring network availability and performance, track assets, manage users and system connectivity, plus decrease network downtime?
Specialized Services on Citrix Metaframe / Terminal Services / Server based computing Architecture :
- Proof of Concept - trial of a proposed solution by delivering a production quality environment
- Health Check - projects to compare existing deployments with best practice, and recommend improvements where required
- Scooping Studies - projects to investigate a customer’s current situation and requirements
- Architecture Design - creating the ideal Citrix environment for your infrastructure and strategic requirements
- Secure Web Delivery - configuring secure browser access to applications both within and outside the organization
- Complete Implementation - Lead Managing and executing complete implementations.
- Post Implementation Support - end to end post implementation support of such server farms.
WAN Bandwidth profing services:
Bandwidth Profiling Services on WAN -
What is on your WAN pipe and how does it behave? Do your networking tools provide sufficient visibility for you to answer these questions about your environment?
- Which applications are running on your wide-area network? Which use the most resources?
- How much of your bandwidth budget is consumed by critical applications versus recreational traffic?
- Do applications meet committed service levels?
- Which users and which branch offices are the top consumers of a particular application?
- Do remote locations get all the bandwidth they pay for? Do they need all of it? Are they using it efficiently?
Using VFM's Profiling Service you will get answers ( comprehensive, precise and quantitative metrics ) to the questions that have been on your mind.
Information and Inputs not available through Service Provider reports and through generally available tools – but critical from capacity planning perspective, detailing perspective are what you can expect from our Profiling Services.
Audit and profiling services on LAN :
- Network performance audit
- Network security audit
- Data security and integrity audit
- security and vulnerablity assessment
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is
no path and leave a trail." - Emerson